Distinguished Family Law Representation
Family law cases can be incredibly complex. When facing a significant change in your life, you need an attorney who understands how to fight for you and protect your rights.
Our attorneys at Bley and Bley are known in San Francisco and throughout the state for our client-centered attitude and attention to detail. Whether your case can be settled outside the courtroom or requires litigation, you can trust us to help you find the best resolution possible.
No Case Is Too Complex For Us
Our firm offers a full range of family law services, including but not limited to negotiating, litigating and otherwise resolving disputed marital dissolutions and same-sex partnership issues.
Issues we routinely handle involve: such as:
- Valuation and allocation of interests in a closely held businesses
- Allocation of incentive compensation, including stock options, RSUs and deferred compensation
- Income available for support
- Marital standard of living analyses for the purpose of establishing spousal support
- Separate property tracings
- Custody disputes
- Litigating the validity (or invalidity) of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Post-judgment enforcement and/or modification motions
- Issues arising out of complex property division
Bley and Bley has a long and esteemed history of fierce advocacy in California. Three of our attorneys are certified family law specialists, an honor distinguishing them as family law representation leaders. With over 100 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers can tackle any number of complex family law cases. We aren’t afraid of a fight and will advocate for your interests in and out of the courtroom.
We Can Help You Take The Next Big Steps In Your Life
We understand what you are going through. Family law cases are difficult and can be the first step toward your new future. We strive to ensure that you are supported throughout the legal process by providing unparalleled legal services. Contact us today to learn more about our high-caliber family law services by calling 415-982-7311 or completing an online contact form.