A History Of Excellence And Accomplished Advocacy In California
Ms. Wood Henderson is a Certified Family Law Specialist. She has been practicing family law exclusively for nine years. She has represented clients in San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Alameda, and Contra Costa counties and appears in public courthouses as well as in front of private judges. Ms. Wood Henderson is trained to advise and represent clients throughout all phases of the dissolution process, including mediation, negotiated settlements, and litigation. She represents clients on issues involving spousal support, child support, business valuations, reimbursements claims, property division and child custody.
Ms. Wood Henderson has been named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in 2020, 2021 and 2022. She currently provides pro bono services to self-represented family law litigants through San Mateo County's Day of Court volunteer attorney program. Ms. Wood Henderson is a member of the San Mateo County Bar Association and mentee of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
Ms. Wood Henderson graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a B.A. in English. She earned her Juris Doctor, as well as a Certificate in Public Interest with Honors, at the University of San Francisco. Ms. Wood Henderson was the recipient of the Public Interest Law Foundation Grant and CALI Award for Future Excellence in the study of Property.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctor
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- Bachelor of Arts
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Mentee
- Recipient of Public Interest Law Foundation Grant, 2009
- Recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award in the study of Property, 2009
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in 2020, 2021 and 2022
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law (State Bar of California), ACFLS
- Family Law