A History Of Excellence And Accomplished Advocacy In California
Ms. Bley DeJean is a principal of the firm. She is a fourth generation member of the Bley and Bley firm, currently practicing together with her father and law partner, Stephen Bruce Bley.
Ms. Bley DeJean specializes in all aspects of marital dissolutions, particularly complex family law trial work. Ms. Bley DeJean is a Certified Family Law Specialist with the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization and a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Attorneys.
Ms. Bley DeJean has been named Super Lawyer for the past several years by San Francisco Magazine, has participated as a lecturer for family law oriented continuing legal education courses and has sat on several family law panels. Ms. Bley DeJean has earned the top professional rating by her colleagues as AV.
Outside of law, Ms. Bley DeJean has sat as a past Board of Trustee member for San Francisco University High School, Katherine Delmar Burke School and Saint Luke's School (now known as SLS).
Ms. Bley DeJean received her B.A. in History from the University of California at Los Angeles in 1993 and Juris Doctor from University of San Francisco in 1996. Ms. Bley DeJean participated as a published author and staff member of the USF Law Review and was a member of the Moot Court program.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Moot Court program, Member; USF Law Review
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor of Arts
- AAML, Member, 2013 to Present
- ACFLS, Member, 2003 to Present
- Survey of 1994 Non-Profit Case Law, 30 USF Law Review, 187, 1995
- Chapter in Thompson Reuter publication called "Inside the Minds-Strategies for Family Law" (2011)
- AFCLS article co-author, “Full Disclosure” (2021)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Attorneys
- Super Lawyers, San Francisco Magazine
- AV Rated
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law (State Bar of California), ACFLS, 2003
- Family Law